Friday, December 21, 2007

BloodRayne


I introduce you "BloodRayne". At least my version of her. She is a computer game character, a dhampir; child of a vampire father and a human mother, protecting humanity from all the supernatural threats that they can't deal with. I really like this game and I play it constantly. I was just spending some time on Microsoft Paint yesterday and this turned out. You can think that maybe she is falling from somewhere or walking on a thin line in a windy place; this is where your imagination kicks in. Thought the blades were a little rushed but I figured it was pretty good as a whole and thought I share it. Hope you like it.

4 comments:

Poet In The Jar said...

Veeeerryy nice!!!

Alev said...

Why, thank you... :$ :D

Ryan said...

Its very good Alev, I never knew you could draw so well :)

Alev said...

Wow, thanks =) I'm glad you liked it. I didn't think it would turn out that good either. I worked so long on it, took hours to eventually get it to look like that. But it gets better as you keep drawing.